|Home||» Products||» WELDING ELECTRODES, FILLER WIRES / ROD|
Customers in over 150 countries benefit from voestalpine Böhler Welding expertise. Focused on filler metals, voestalpine Böhler Welding offers extensive technical consultation and individual solutions for industrial welding and soldering applications. Customer proximity is guaranteed by 43 subsidiaries in more than 25 countries, with the support of 2,300 employees, and through more than 1,000 distribution partners worldwide. voestalpine Böhler Welding offers three specialized and dedicated brands to cater our customers’ and partners’ requirements.
* Böhler Welding - Lasting Connections
* UTP - Maintenance
* Fontargen - Brazing
1) Stick Electrodes : Shielded metal arc welding with stick electrodes.
2) TIG Rods : Gas shielded tungsten arc welding (GTAW).
3) Cored Wire : Joint welding with cored wires.
4) MIG / MAG Solid wires : Gas shielded metal (MIG /MAG process).
5) SAW Fluxes : Submerged arc welding.
6) Finishing Chemicals : Pickling products for stainless steels and special alloys.
1) Repair : UTP Maintenance offers a full range of covered electrodes for repair of cracked material unalloyed, fine grained and low-alloyed steels, stainless steels, nickels alloys, cast iron and copper alloys.
2) Hardfacing : UTP Maintenance offers a full range of covered electrodes for anti-wear applications.
3) Cladding : UTP Maintenance offers a full range of covered electrodes for anti-corrosion (cladding) applications.
4) Thermal Spraying and PTA : Your best choice for your daily thermal spraying challenges.
Fontargen product portfolio is 100 % specialized in brazing filler metals: